Sunday, August 15, 2004
Whew. Em and I had a great time at Sarah's Wedding last night, which featured suprisingly good weather for summer and no sign of Hurricane Charles.

I must admit, I probably drank more than I should, which continued into the wee hours of the morning when I discovered that we still had a bottle of red wine at home. Next thing I knew, I was writing an email to Em's Grandma and we were 'white girl' dancing to A Tribe Called Quest's 'Award Tour'.

After that, I woke up in the closet. It was one of the those nights where you just say "That was nice.. Until I blacked out."

---

Sarah had about 15-20 photographers at the event, probably only two shy of J.Lo's wedding, but at least S.Sli's wedding was helicoptor free. The only problem was when they were taking the formal pictures, the light dropped to about non-existent.

At one point, Ma Sligar asked: "Where's your wife?", I turned around and pointed to the dance floor, "With your brother..!" Yeah, so they were dancing out there with Emily's patented 'Churning the Butter' move that can only be replicated with a heavy dose of alcohol.

Anyways, good times to be had.

---

I don't know why i'm thinking about this, but why is it so funny when white chicks say "You GO girl!". Am I the only one that cringes?
posted by HZA | 1:51 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr