|
Monday, September 20, 2004
|
The Color Pizzurple. I put it off to the last minute and have to have this book read by Tuesday. That's what I get for slacking off all weekend--but hey, I'm allowed to do that since I'm not a homeowner. I'm not a speed reader, but I can turn the pages fast enough.
---
I love my wife and I love my life. I mean that. I'm not sure who said it--could of been Herodotus or the Rain Man's brother, I'm not sure. Married life is tough. It means compromises and cleaning up, two of which I'm not any good at.
---
City of Heroes. The gang got me in on their City of Heroes, which is an online game where you create a superhero and do superhero things. Our rag-tag group of superheroes includes: Dr. Delicious (Troy), General Tzo (John), Bottlerockett (Mike) and Mr. Tasty (myself). I gotta admit, it was pretty damn fun.
We got talked into doing a mission in where we were to liberate some hostages held in a warehouse full of zombies. Yes, zombies. Each of us had a different role in killing zombies (such as it is). John was the body meat, taking the zombies head on, Troy was support by blasting his unknown 'goo-ray of mysterious origins, I was blasting the unliving snot out of them with my electro-blasts and Mike just kept on dieing.
At one point, everyone was killed off except me. The zombie horde advanced. They managed to chase me all the way up to the corner of the building. Behind a crate, I nursed my wounds, crawled into a fetal position and waited for my super-buddies to get the f--- back to bail me out.
I had never been more happy to see John and Troy in my life when their g@y looking super-selves showed up to kick dead zombie ass.
---
Daunte Culpepper vs Donovan McNabb. Tonight, on Monday Night Football. This was like the season opener with Manning vs. Brady. My pick goes to the Eagles. P.Diddy said this weekend: "I like the Eagles, but as a Cowboy's fan, I can't like the Eagles." Well, I don't like the Cowboys, but I like the Eagles.
posted by HZA | 2:26 PM | email | archive
