Tuesday, September 28, 2004
Ilford XP2: Round 2. Instead of throwing the old Ilford XP2 film out, I decided to set the ISO on my camera to 320 to see if I could recover some of the contrast. It worked for about 75% of the roll when I went to the capitol a couple weeks ago. The grain is fairly nasty, nastier than the consumer C41 Kodak B&W (which really isn't that bad). Oh well.


Memorial, Contax G1, Biogon 28mm f/2.8, Ilford XP2



Memorial 2, Contax G1, Biogon 28mm f/2.8, Ilford XP2



Memorial 3, Contax G1, Biogon 28mm f/2.8, Ilford XP2



Capitol, Contax G1, Biogon 28mm f/2.8, Ilford XP2



Capitol 2, Contax G1, Biogon 28mm f/2.8, Ilford XP2


Capitol 3, Contax G1, Biogon 28mm f/2.8, Ilford XP2

posted by HZA | 8:24 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr