Monday, September 13, 2004
Psssst. I want to tell you a secret. It's the best value for food on a Sunday that you will probably ever know. I'm not sure how long it'll last, so mark it on your calendars for the foreseeable future.

Em and I went to Delaware Subs yesterday--lo' and behold, a sign that said: "Sunday Special - Two Philly Cheesesteak subs for the price of one." I did some heavy math in my head real quick and came up with two 14" subs for 8 and some change. That's 28" of Steak, Cheese, Mushrooms, Onions, Ketchup and Peppers.

"Em! Look!" I started squirming.
"What?"
"Two hcviojwekdsandwiches for....one....uh!" I was throttled so hard, I could barely speak.
"Calm down honey..! Geez."
"We're coming here every Sunday until we die."

Nothings more satisfying than buying cooked meat at half off.

---

The Allergist. Went to the allergist today and he told me I had three options:

1.) Do the semiannual shot, however the cortisone shot may cause side effects. Since it's effectively a steroid, I may gain a killer bod, washboard stomach and naturally healthy, blond hair.

2.) Find out the right combination of medication, including cortisone nasal spray.

3.) Find out what exactly is the infernal air that makes my allergies horrible and take weekly shots for three years to build up a resistance. Next, install a biomechanical tentacles to do my evil bidding or use my powers for good.

Man, I dunno. I just want to feel good about myself, like every girl that writes into Seventeen (hey, I had to read something in the waiting room).

---

Would it make me a bigot if I said, "G@y people are well to do. I saw Bravo the other night and they live in nice places, drive BMW's and keep a place pretty clean." I'd take that classification over "the V1etnamese are hard working, calculus loving, bad driving, Polo wearing and all have the same haircuts."

---

Hurricane Season. I have reason to believe that the severe Hurricane Season in the Caribbean is the direct cause of random rocks chipping my front windshield. Also, I hope everyone hit and effected by these hurricanes is safe. Including my car.

---

Six Feet Under roundup. The final season of the 4th episode of Six Feet Under was last night. It left a lot of questions to be answered in the 5th season, specifically what happened with Lisa on the beach before she was A.) Murdered, B.) Murdered or C.) Murdered.

Claire is now a coke head, George Cromwell is out of his head and David finally confronted Jimmy Fallon. Rico still hasn't reconciled with his wife and remains 2 feet tall.

We watched Entourage too, which saw Eric finally become Vince's manager. This was Em's first time seeing the show, in which she wittingly remarked, "Kevin Dillon is one ugly man". No one's gonna argue with that. We also noted that my buddy the General (aka J) could of played a convincing Vince, but with the obvious differences: more hair, less 100 lbs.

---

NFL Fever. Anbody who has Time Warner High-Def noticed this weekend the addition of ESPN-HD, which was awesome. I got calls and reports from people telling me it was in the hizzouse. Too sweet, but Dave found out Monday that you have to request it if you happen to lose the signal (no need to get the HDTV Extra Package).

We saw alot of Sunday Studz yesterday too: McNabb, Culpepper, Alexander, Portis, Griffin, Martin.

I saw Quentin Griffin available on our Fantasy Football League and even decided to pick him up. Like with anything 'Fantasy' related, it would of probably been a bust in the long run, which now means he'll do great for the rest of the season and the bust will finally be busted on me. Whatever the bust that means.
posted by HZA | 5:32 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr