|
Wednesday, October 20, 2004
|
Boston, New York, Game 7. Don't know how much more I can take this, because my sleep is taking a toll from all these extra innings and drama. One thing I can say is this: Curt Schilling's ankle was f---- bleeding. I loved it when he smothered the Yankees in 01' and loving it now. But seriously--beating the Yankees in New York with this much riding on it? I can only hope Boston pulls it off.
I may have missed something, but did the entire Red Sox make a pact to cut their hair off if they beat the Yankee's? They're some scraggly looking muthas. Bronson Arroyo looks like one of those spectre twins from the Matrix Reloaded, Pedro looks like a wife beater from Spanish Harlem, Johnny Damon could be the missing link and Manny looks like he's been sleeping in the dugout.
Oh yeah, did you know there was another championship series going on?
---
Lit. Class Update: Sylvia Plath, doth sucketh the biggest one. This is poetry for teen girls who shoplift. Seriously, completely undeservering of her fame.
---
Paris - The Forbidden City, literally. P.Diddy's spontaneous trip to Paris has been spontaneously cancelled due to red tape. Oh well man, that sucks. It may not have the romanticism, the glitz and glamor of Paris, but Longview, TX is pretty nice this time of year. Something to think about.
---
The Grudge. I talked Em into going to see 'The Grudge', which would make it the 2nd 'scary' movie that she has allowed us to see. The last one was 'Signs', which wasn't entirely spooky, but at this point, I'll take what I can.
If she get's scared in the dark theater, I'll just wrap my arm around her and say, "Babies, nuttin' to be scared about. It's not real. If it's too much for you, I would really like a hot dog and some nachos. Here, here's 6 bucks, go get something for yourself as well."
---
Check this out: Yamaha personal sound proof room.. You can now play games, listen to music and watch movies (by yourself) without disturbing your signficant other. Sorry hon, the new fridge will have to wait.
posted by HZA | 9:02 AM | email | archive
