|
Friday, October 29, 2004
|
Closing. We're closing on the house November 8th! Sweet! Once we get all the crack heads and squatters out, we're going to be having a slammin' barbeque where all the guests bring the food!
This is the only thing i've heard over the last month:
Em: Hey, are you awake?
Me: I am now.
Em: I can't sleep.
Me: I can't now.
Em: Let's talk about the house..
..and it goes on and on. Em and Sue went to a Pier 1 sale that was exclusive to white people only last Sunday. She didn't come back empty handed, instead the Xterra was loaded with two floor rugs that are sitting the garage.
Speaking of the Xterra, we were on the verge of trading it proper for a plebian 03' Toyota Corolla. They didn't offer us enough on the Xterra to make it worth it--besides, next to Franky, there is nothing more in life Em loves more. In fact, I'm sure her loves in life goes like this:
1. Franky *
2. The Xterra
3. Chocolate
4. Me
5. Candles
6. Trinkets for the house.
* I believe this is so, because the other day we went to the park and I brought cruiser cup full of ice cold water to quench the impeding thirst. We were playing basketball, when Em ran over to Franky to see if he was ok. Suddenly, she pops open the cup full of water and starts giving it to Franky to drink. Mind you, I hadn't even taken a sip yet. "That's my water!" I yelled. All I got back was, "Sorry honey!". Yeesh.
---
Lit. Test 2 = !@&@!#*@!&!. This is the first class I've ever taken where I've felt like the instructor is completely off base in preparing us for an exam. The classroom discussions cover something like 90% interpertations and then 10% terminology/application. When the exam comes around, it's 90% terminology and application and 10% interpertation. I'm not the only one who thought that too. There was a collective "WHAT THE F---" face in the class for the multiple choice. It's like a Algebra teacher showing you a set of related equations once in class (and in some cases, NEVER) and then having the test be 20-30% of the test. God hates me by having me enroll in this dude's class.
posted by HZA | 1:56 PM | email | archive
