|
Thursday, October 14, 2004
|
My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss. Never before have I ever anticipated a FOX show like this one. If you've seen the commericials, it really looks pretty damn funny. I guess I'll find out when it airs next month (hopefully they didn't play the best parts in the commercial).
---
Writing my own Obituary. I think it's time that I write my own obituary, because you never know when you won't have a chance to:Hza (9/14/78 - Recently)
"Oh, his gloriousness was as shining as the bright morning dew. His hair like fluxom and biceps like an ox. His breath smelt like Mint, Honey and a touch of Scope. O'er the light of morning ever be as beautificious as He? Nay. Not likely." -Old Proverb.
Taken away at age 103, the prime of his life, Hza still had many more years to look forward too. Hza passed away the same way he lived his life: Slow and Comfortably. He leaves behind his loving wife, Emily, who was playing Farkel at the time of his demise.
They have been married for (insert number) glorious years and have 8 of children of different races, religions and sexual orientations. Their beautiful children: Jack I, Jack II: the Sequel, Jack III: the Revenge, Sasha, Spin, Razzy, Bo and Luke all miss their father. He also leaves behind a dog, Franky the XXIXXI.
Hza is a graduate of A.C.C., being the first student to implement the 50 yr. plan for an Associates. He was the Captain of the A.C.C. Hockey Team (The Icey Hots), Fencing Team (The Foiled Again-s) and Flag Math Team (The Lowest Common Denominators).
Hza retired from the Armed Forces after 30 years of service with Halliburton. During the 2010-2015 US-Greenland Conflict, he lost use of his left foot from severe cold. Dubbed "Club Foot" by his comrades, he refused to be discharged and continued to serve his company with a wobbled walk.
We miss him, plenty.
"Ride, cowboy, ride.
Through the back door to heaven to the other side.
I wanna know the danger of a kiss.
At midnight. Ride cowboy ride.
So you want to be a cowboy.
Ride cowboy, ride.
You want to be a big shot.
Baby, come on.
Ride, ride, ride."
-Bon Jovi, Ride Cowboy Ride.
posted by HZA | 2:11 PM | email | archive
