Wednesday, October 13, 2004
Need money for a house related personal effects. If anybody needs some of the following done, please let me know. I'll not be undersold. If you find another Vietnamese with a lower price, i'll match or exceed it.

- Web Page Design (HTML, CSS, etc.)
- PHP/MySQL Database Management/Creation
- Personal Computer Hardware troubleshooting/repair
- Photographs for your next event, or sexy pictures taken with your pets.
- Network Installation (NIC's, Servers, cabling, etc..)
- Exotic Dancing
- Graphic Design

In the process of buying a house and I'm coming to realize that there's a sh-- load of work to do, too little money and not enough me. As my father once immortalized in front of everyone: Hza's not that handy. That's alright, because my brother is. No, not the one that works at the Credit Union (although he can clean/wax a car real well and almost put his head through his legs--I've seen the pictures).

Although there's alot of little cosmetic things to fix around the house, the two things that are important to me is a bitchin' garage door opener and a lawn mower. Fortunately, my older brother is giving me his older mower. I actually looked at some of those Honda mower's, w/the VTEC Engine, leather grip, automatic choke, sun roof, ABS, GPS Satellite and spoiler. It's the Gold Wing Type-R V-SPEC of push mowers.

I don't think I-B-M-T-E-F-C-U will give me an auto loan for that.
posted by HZA | 12:19 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr