Thursday, October 28, 2004
Odd. Dave and I were talking about how weird it was to not have the boss around. He's hanging around for a month, but has been kinda on/off here this week. It's like having a lifelong chum say, "Hey man, just wanted you to know that I'm resigning as your friend. Just not working out, besides, I'm going back to school full time." Alllllriiiiigghhht.

Man, the Red Sox win a World Series and my boss is quitting--all in the same week. I'm still bracing for something reallly fantabulous to go down by Sunday, like Testaverde gets 250 yards on the ground for the Cowboys or The Gimp finds God.

Speaking of the Red Sox, I actually got Emily interested in baseball, which is an amazing feat in itself, because she hates sports in general. The great thing about it is that she doesn't have a clue about the rules of baseball so I get to make up some craaaazzy sh--:

Em: Who's that guy behind the batter?
Me: That's the catcher.
Em: Is he important?
Me: He catches the ball, but he also has to do the team laundry.
Em: No way. He probably makes millions, he doesn't have to do the team laundry.
Me: Like I said, baseball is a game of traditions.

---

My new current favorite: The Postal Service - Such Great Heights. Check it out, it's on my rotation 24-7.
posted by HZA | 9:39 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr