Saturday, October 09, 2004
Random Pics! Why? Because it's been awhile, that's why:



Canon 10D, 28-70mm f/2.8L; Remember when I fell? Uhhh...yeah.




Canon 10D, 50mm f/1.4; "Take your picture? It's for the paper."




Canon 10D, 50mm f/1.4; When I tell my mutt to look stoic, he says "How high?".




Canon S50; Waiting outside my five star extended stay suites in Cali.




Canon S50; My shoe, because I get requests all the time for these kinds of shots. Must be some kind of fetish.




Contax G1, 45mm f/2.0, Kodak B/W 400; Em at her Uncle's Graduation Party, celebrating his leap from 1st to 2nd grade.




Contax G1, 45mm f/2.0, Fujifilm Superia 400; "I don't want your FOP! I'm a Daper Dan Man!" This is what happens when you misfocus.




Contax G1, 28mm f/2.8, Veliva 50; St. Ed's Park.




Unknown; I know what you're thinking--WHAT THE HELL. Actually, my buddy Dave at work has binders full of slides that he let me borrow to test the slide adapter on my then, new/used films canner. This shot is from his Wife's bachelorette party, and is aptly titled 'The Money Shot'.

posted by HZA | 8:02 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr