Tuesday, November 09, 2004
Behold! I have seen the Emerald Hills of Evermore, behind the cascading white, rock walls of Myrith. Ascend the shimmering, granite stairs to the Throne of Caldonia and onto the Garage of Lord Myron. There, afixed to the Heavens, mounted elegently atop the Rail of Light--An Oracle to the GODS!

"I beholden to you, the Great Protector of the Lands: The Genie Excelerator Series Garage Door Opener with Intellicode. With this mighty Relic, you shall open thee Garage Doors TWICE as fast as any conventional chain glide system. Also, the Silver Trumpets of the Pantheon hath given thee a Lifetime Warranty on the motor, and a 5 Year Warranty on Parts/Labor."

"EXCELLENT!"

Sue and Frank hooked it up for us this Christmas with a Garage Door Opener for our new hovel! My older brother is coming by this weekend to help me install it. Bring your tools, because it's going to take more than a screw driver and a hammer to put this baby up. My goal is to have one installed for every door in the house as well.

Come to think of it, I should have one installed in Em's mouth, just in case she starts complaining about the lawn. =P

On a side note: The house inspector kept calling the Genie Garage Door opener the "Excalibur" series, so everytime I went to Home Depot, I kept on asking where the Genie Excalibur Series was. Of course, nobody knew and probably thought "I wish these Dungeons & Dragons geeks would stop coming in here".

---

Lil' Fever has a nice blog entry about The Fugee's
posted by HZA | 1:55 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr