|
Monday, November 22, 2004
|
Day 1:
Well, now it's just three of us at work. It's pretty spooky seeing the place cleaned out, but oh well. Albert brought in his weights to do some body building while we have the time for it. Looks like i'm relegated to spotter.
---
We got all moved in this weekend and it sucked because of the rain. I was able to do some tree trimming, brush clearing and hedge trimming, but there's still alot more to do. I'm exhausted, so please excuse me if there's a lack of humorous material on my site in the next few days.
One thing to note is that Em and I were at the knick-knack flashpoint the other day. It took something like 2 Xterra Loads to get her knick-knacks over to the new place.
Lot's of words were flying around, like, "How much Knick-Knack can one person have?" and "No, don't throw away the wooden rooster."
---
Did you see the Pacer's Brawl? That is probably the craziest thing I've ever seen in professional sports. Right up there with the ESPN Classic's showing of LT breaking Joe Theismann's leg and Manny's "I don't believe in the curse. I believe you make your own destination" speech.
Wow.w.w.ww.
posted by HZA | 4:40 PM | email | archive
