|
Monday, November 08, 2004
|
Dear Diary, We're closing today on our house. I can't wait. I'll finally get my own room..no more sharing with that bratty Emily. In my room, I'm going to put up posters of cool things, like Spider-Man and the X-Men. And no more stuffed animals.
First things first: A Fort. Fortified with blankets and couch pillows. A big sign out front that says "NAVY S.E.A.L.S ONLY" will indicate that Navy S.E.A.L.S. will only be admitted into the fort. I'll have a disconnected phone that will serve as my communications hub. I will make pretend calls to the President of the U.S.; keeping him up to date on the state of anti-terrorism.
I'm also going to have a mini-fridge, mini-grill and a mini-garden. I'll be a self contained, self sustained home away from home. It will be bitching.
---
Pepper. P.Diddy emailed me some pics of his new dog (taken with a Minolta Maxxum 70 & 28-100 f/3.5-5.6):
Yeah, he actually fell asleep on my foot.
---
Canon 10D, 28-70mm f/2.8L, 420EX.
Em told me: "You better put this on your website." So here it is, she made food (in this case Waffles). She also made Chili, but at the same time. It was all delicious. Canon 10D, 28-70mm f/2.8L, 420EX.
Canon 10D, 50mm f/1.4, 420EX.
Franky says Relax. Sorry, been waiting to say that one. Canon 10D, 50mm f/1.4.
posted by HZA | 8:47 AM | email | archive
