|
Saturday, December 18, 2004
|
Blow out. Man, the power supply in my computer blew out last night. I told Em in the morning and she wittingly replied, "That's because you're on it all the time."
I had nothing to add to this repartee.
---
The situation: Em and her mom are giving away the same gift at a Secret Santa Party last night. Somebody get's Sue's gift, someone get's Em's gift and they givee's steal each other's gifts. A comedic situation worthy of Three's Company then ensues.
(HINT: You had to be there.)
---
But since I wasn't there.. I thought we were going to go kill Halo2 over at T's, but he never answered his phone, so Wally and I kicked it at Rover's. The Gimp (aka Shawn) his fiance', Kris and Aron showed up later. Somehow, they want me to photograph their wedding and be IN the wedding at the same time. If human cloning had been ethically and lawfully ok right now, there would be no problem. Since it is illegal, I'm writing this to my future self, who, in his infinite intellect, would find a way to go back in time to take the pictures.
posted by HZA | 11:43 AM | email | archive
