|
Wednesday, December 08, 2004
|
Feliz Navidad, asshole. Well, Christmas is coming up, ushering a new season of sharing, giving and complaining. I got two secret Santa schemes to buy into and I'm talking to the crew that's left at work about having a Secret Santa here as well (remember, there's only 3 of us here).
If anybody picked me, all I want is some cheap C41 B/W film from Target (there's a 3 pack for 10 bucks) made by Kodak. If you're feeling a little dangerous, get me a leaf sucker/blower/reamer.
Emily said to me, nonchalantly: "You know, jewelry would be nice for Christmas." I think she's hinting at getting me that silver and emerald necklace I was enamored with at our last trip to Benolds. I love flashy stuff.
---
You know, people amaze me. I had the option of taking one of my final exams early on Monday (which I did). I was waiting around and there's this crew of people who apparently have a study circle. I overheard them: "Man, we really gotta pound the books this time" and "I didn't do as good last time--we need to stop chatting around and get more studying when we meet up".
Now seriously, I'm being completely honest here: the course is fairly easy; so easy I haven't read a full chapter in the textbook. If you were in a coma and came to class 50% of the time, you could extrapolate the answers on the exams. I'm not too sure if these guys in my class are mildly retarded or possibly bought the wrong textbook for the class. Something i'll never know.
---
Severence BABY! My severence check is somewhere at the post office, via certified mail. I can't wait to get my grubby hands on it, cash it in at 7-11 and go on a spending spree that will somehow involve Candy HQ at the Mall.
Other things to do with my check:
- Get my natural yellow tan a darker shade.
- Rent 100 videos from Blockbuster and never turn them back in.
- Bleach my hair a brilliant blonde and dreadlock it.
- Buy a new pair of sneakers for the next year.
- Produce, Direct, Write, Star and Edit my own biopic, "Greatness Times One : The Rise and Rising of Hai." Tagline: "He knew not what Greatness was, until it was given to him."
---
Funny Story. Em called me up yesterday at work and said while she was doing her hair, Franky came bolting inside and continued to do circles around her. She picked him up only to was shocked to find that a bee had been chasing him. While in hand with the dog, she screamed and ran out of the bathroom and was scared to go back into the bathroom, where said bee was at.
Later on that night, there was nothing that didn't startle her into thinking there was a bee near by.
posted by HZA | 1:37 PM | email | archive
