| |
|
Tuesday, December 21, 2004
|
HO! HO! HO! Christmas, the season of uncomfort is coming. Have you done all your holiday shopping? Are you tired of hearing that asked of you? Get in line. If the holiday season get's you in a funk, take a look at the poor kid on the left who had to take a picture with the Santa whose lower bowels dropped during the photo-op.
---
The Cold Shoulder. El Presidente' of El' Corporation came down last week to give a few words to us left in Texas on what he wants to ship out and what he's going to give to us as scraps. In a obscure moment when he was leaving, it looked like he gave us the cold shoulder by grunting something in low toned Japanese and a wave. I was personally expecting a handshake, but since we've been designated as 'Untouchables' (or the Laid Off) by the company, I guess I expected too much from a Brahmin.
---
The General's baby, unlike Santa above..has not dropped. I talked to him earlier today, and he gave me this: "I'm waiting for her to drop man..it's pissing me off." He's the daddy.
---
Sue sticks up for the yellow man! Em was telling me that Sue stuck up for my peoples the other day when one of her customers (a car salesman) was making disparaging remarks against us Orientals. Thanks Sue! The irony? It was probably all true :(
On a side note, I've become more sidetracked as I drive, thus making me a bad Asian driver. First, cameras, now sloppy driving. What next? Flip flops with socks? Poor Engrish? Damn. You can take me out of 'Nam, but you can't take the 'Nam outta me.
Oh yeah, I got Em the ultimate Christmas present. Probably the best Christmas present I've ever bought anybody. I hope you like your new Honda lawnmower baby! (wink wink, just joshing you dawg).
posted by HZA |
6:52 PM | email
| archive
|
> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

|