|
Monday, December 13, 2004
|
Interview. Yo, so I went to the interview today at da' joint J.Kyle and M.Dawg werk at. I say to miself, "Snap! I be rollin' wit' my krew again, yo!"
Seriously, I thought it went pretty well. J.Kyle called me up yesterday and said: "Hey, they got somebody from Dell applying for that position too--bring your 'A' game!" Damn, I thought: I better wear my extra tight slacks.
I ran into the Mza in the lobby as I filled out an application. Why do they even have these anymore? It's not like you could remember every damn thing on the form at that moment, like the exact dates of the last two place you worked at and how many s0domy laws you've broken.
But, I digress.
If I don't get the job, it won't be to lack of hustle, but from choosing Jovan Musk instead of Preffered Stock.
posted by HZA | 4:45 PM | email | archive
