|
Friday, December 31, 2004
|
Really? My entire week off is already over? Talk about time flying fast...by the way, I got the position at A-R-A. Looks like i'll be back in the dawg pound with my homies by the 18th, which means I'll be turning in my two weeks at J-E-M on Monday.
The highlight of my week long vacation? Em's mom made meat sauce last night and gave me some to have for lunch today. Nothing says loving like a tupperware full of delectable meat.
---
SUPER-BLOWER. Em got me this sweet leaf blower/sucker for Christmas, in which I finally got to use yesterday. I must admit, the power was exhilarating. I cleared out all the leaves, grass and errant cats from my front porch in a matter of seconds. Seriously, you don't want to f*ck with me when I'm going full throttle--chump.
posted by HZA | 12:04 PM | email | archive
