Tuesday, December 14, 2004
You know..thinking about the interview, when she asked, what is your greatest weakness?, I should have told the truth and said: "To be honest, I don't find myself that attractive, but apparently women do. I find it a little distracting to work around females, because..well, you know..the oggling and all."

Or I could of used Albert's: "I have a tendency to bring profits to the companies I work for. Not sure if you want to call that a weakness, otherwise, I can't think of anything."

The way The General and Wally made out the place to be was that of Auschwitz, with brutal austerity and general unpleasantness. I didn't think it was that bad (course, I had only been there for 1 hour). May I remind you all that I'm working for a strange Japanese company, replete with grunting, strange noises and men in diapers.

---

TRASHCAN! Been digging through my hard drive lately and found these pictures:











posted by HZA | 8:59 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr