|
Saturday, January 08, 2005
|
Ain't nothing like spending the entire day with auditors and accountants. Then take an hour and a half long drive home through thick traffic to pick up Franky sh-- in the back yard. I'm telling ya, THESE ARE THE DAYS MAN!
Last night, Em had a burning hankering for some of that authentic Italian/Corsican cuisine from Olive Garden, but guess what, the 620 Olive Garden was packed with more rednecks than Toby Keith Celebrity Deer Hunt. We had to settle for Reale's (which is always better anyways). We saw a bus boy who looked like Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite and couldn't resist doing Pedro like things.
---
The monetary value of life. I asked Em just now if she was willing to spend every penny we had in our savings to save Franky's life. She said with hesitating, yes. I told her she was crazy, because she only bought him for 200 bucks.
Then she asks, "Would you spend that money to save my life?"
I said, "Yeah...you're a much better investment." Hahahahahahaha. Just kidding. No, but I would spend it.
posted by HZA | 11:04 AM | email | archive
