Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Ugh. I thought I was going to have a smooth exit out of my current job, but no..they got me writing a manual for the order tracking system I created. F!@#$%!@!

Tucker bought one of those long board skateboards last week and he's been cruising up and down the parking lot. I was messing around with it the other week and tried to swap my skating bias and fell flat on my ass. I've been sore all weekend from that fall.

Well, give it up to Tucker for not cracking up for my foible, but he did bite it yesterday. All I saw was his Diet Coke frothing on the ground and him on his back. I just shook my head and chuckled, like an old errant black man, and said, "Dat boy done f----'d up. Uh-huh."

Oh well, one more week of this and i'm out. My new job has a parking garage--which means the RSX sits in the shade all summer long. Too sweet.

---

Sports of course. The Rams advance in the playoffs! I made a comment on the PGBCO forums about how Mike Martz coaches like I play NFL Madden. I'm serious too. I'll chuck the ball versus running it by a 3:1 ratio, I'll squander timeouts and no matter what team I'm playing, I'll always complain about my offensive line.

I don't see them beating Atlanta and the (you have to insert this before his name) Electrifying Michael Vick. Of course, I could be wrong, which would be..I dunno, the second time I've ever been that.

Did you see last Sunday's display of QB dominance by Peyton?! It was like a Pop-Warner Football game, where every reciever get's the ball so that no-one feels left out. My favorite highlight was the post-game interview, with Badly Drawn Plummer in his hoodie, looking for his next heroin hit.

We know where the money is, NEW YORK. The Yankess got Randy Johnson and the Mets got Pedro AND Carlos Beltran.

..oh yeah, the Phoenix Suns are R-O-L-L-I-N-G. As I type this, they're 30-4.

---

Random Pic:


Canon 10D, 70-200mm F/2.8L

posted by HZA | 11:49 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr