Sunday, January 09, 2005
When Dinner and Theater collide. Em's work had a shebang at D&B's--complete with a Murdery Mystery Dinner. I'm not saying it sucked..well..I dunno. Within the first twenty minutes I kinda got lost and requested more beer. By the end of it, I didn't know if I was supposed to tip the actors.

Oh well, that stuff isn't for me. Later on, we had a good time paying more than the standard arcade rate in their red light district. There was (as usual) some badass on the Dance Dance Revolution type game in the corner. I guess that's what kids are gunning for these days. Back when I was still kickin' it, it used to be Street Fighter II. If you could kick ass at that video game, you pretty much ruled the roost. Under my Senior Year Pic, it read: "Class Clown and Good with Ken/Ryu on SFII".

Pics:








posted by HZA | 8:21 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr