|
Sunday, February 27, 2005
|
Anniversary Weekend. Actually, it's Monday, but we work you know. I had some photos to shoot of a couple who I'm shooting their wedding. They ended up being really cool people (which made it less work and more fantabulous). Em and I spent the afternoon checking out the shops on Congress. I don't know how much more vintage chic I can take..I mean shit, if you ever wondered what happened to any of your old stuff, I'm sure it ended up there.
Em ended up getting some vintage clothes at one of the shops. She tried it on when we got home:
Me: "Wow, you look like a hot librarian..!"
Em: "Really?"
Me: "Yeah, you know what they say about librarians.."
Em: "What?"
Me: "..they like to read. Now go finish The Da Vinci Code."
Happy One Year Baby! I couldn't of made it without you, because I would have had nothing to made. Whatever the hell that means.
Librarians at the Gate. Canon 10D, 50mm f/1.4
Librarians do it by the Dewey Decimal System. Canon 10D, 50mm f/1.4
Em, circa 1970. Canon 10D, f/1.4
posted by HZA | 4:16 PM | email | archive
