Wednesday, February 23, 2005
FLEAS..! Em found a flea on Franky the other day, so we high tailed it to Pet-smart-co and cleaned them out of flea supplies. There's so many chemicals on that dog right now that his pee is killing the grass. The last time I saw anything this doped up was on the E! Hollywood True Story of Robert Downey Jr.

Too bad they didn't carry any DDT.

---

La Madeline. Nothing like spending your lunch hour being served by a bunch of wannabe swarthy Frenchmen. I met up with Em and Sue there for lunch on Monday. I had a nice cup of tomato basil, topped off by a turkey melt sandwich that ran me 10+ bucks. The value quotient at that place is low. Real low.

One thing that I did notice was that there were plenty of 'my peoples' brunching it up. Those are what we like to call in the Vietnamese community as 'Uncle Toms'. They long for the bygone days of French Oppression.


posted by HZA | 9:16 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr