Thursday, February 17, 2005
Reminisen': I got an email from my dawg Dave (aka my Mexican Buddy from my old work):
Went and talked to Rice today. I was bored, so I went over there. They are breaking in a new pair of Dyna Specical 25's. Man those speakers sound good, even if they aren't broken in yet. He said they are doing good business now that Hai Fidelity is closed. Other then that same crap over there. It's not the same without you, taking home old TV's from out back.
He's referencing to a time back in the day when we went to Audi0 Systems and one of the salesman had his old front projection tv out by the dumpster. Being a packrat, the salesman let me have it, so Dave helped me load it into my old Integra. That damn thing sat in Wally and I's apartment until our lease ended. It also left an incurable funk in my car.

---

Boogies. This is a true story: I walked into the bathroom the other day at work. Wally was in there taking a whiz, but staring at the ceiling. I usually don't break out conversations in the Men's Restroom, but I had to ask what the hell he was looking at.

"Boogers. They're on the ceiling now."

I looked up and sure enough, there were boogers on the ceiling. This is a 9 foot ceiling too, so you had to be an all tall m---f---- to spot that one.

"That is not cool." I said.

Wally then stopped long enough to zip his pants and said, "There's only one guy in this place that's tall enough to put boogers on the ceiling."

I knew who he was referring to. We didn't say much after that and just kept our thoughts to ourselves. He went his way (Accounts Recievable) and I went mine (Cubicle 029271).
posted by HZA | 9:33 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr