Tuesday, February 08, 2005
Stupid videos. I spent most of Monday watching those boring work videos. It's always good to know how to not contract blood born diseases and TB. The one video on how to handle patients with particular mental disorders was also enlightening. Why I have to watch clinic safety videos is totally blowing my mind right now.

---

It's all about the lett3rs. I was pitching The General a new show that's kinda based on the new hit series, Numb3rs. Imagine a whole series spun off from Numb3rs in the same way as all the CSI : Where evers.

Lett3rs : An undergraduate English Major helps his older ATF Agent brother solve crimes that involve Alchohol, Tabacco and/or Firearms.

Where it lacks in originality, it makes up for in hilarity.

---

Honda Ridgeline. The line that I finally draw on a Honda product. I'm going to have to safely say that this thing is UGLY. I'm talking Tracy Chapman ugly. I read somewhere that they didn't want to do another "F-150" clone...so they decided to clone the Chevy Avalanche?

I tell you one concept that looks cool: The Ford Fairlane. Do a search on it..it looks like a Poor Man's Range Rover.

(Speaking of Range Rovers, did anyone see the My Super Sweet 16 on MTV where the pops dropped nearly 200 grand on her Sweet 16 Party, including her brand new Range Rover? Is anyone as sick as I am? Where do these people live? Do you think they buy Hill Country Fare brand products?)
posted by HZA | 9:29 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr