Tuesday, March 01, 2005
Cruisin'. Em and I were going out to dinner last Sunday when she slipped in a CD I made her when we were first dating.

Em: "You remember this CD?"

Me: "Oh yeah..I really liked you."

Em: "I thought it was cute."

Me: "I was just trying to get into your pants."

Em: "Shuttup. Really?"

Me: "Yeah, so you could take them off.."

Em: "Be quite.."

Me: "..and see if I could fit in them. Yeeeeeeeeeaahh."

---


Contax G1, 28mm Zeiss Biogon T*, Kodak 400 C41 B/W



Tucker takes it in the asphault. Contax G1, 28mm Zeiss Biogon T*, Kodak 400 C41 B/W



Never take a self portrait with a wide angle lens, unless you're absolutely comfortable in your hetero-sexuality (like yours truely). Contax G1, 28mm Zeiss Biogon T*, Kodak 400 C41 B/W

posted by HZA | 9:43 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr