Wednesday, March 30, 2005
Scouring the hard drive and finding diamonds! I went through my Hard Drive and found some stupid photoshop junk that I had done in the past years. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed wasting my time with them:


The Epic Mike Football Movie that was never made.


I have no clue what this picture means.


Because I felt that there needed to be more Hong Kong flicks centered around Romantic Comedies.


Russian Duck Vodka. Don't Ask.


Fat Rob Thomas of Matchbox 20 (1/2).


Fat Rob Thoms of MB20 (2/2).


Fat Shawn Kemp (after the NBA lockout).


More Fat Shawn Kemp.


Shrug.


The General's movie: Ghost Babies. The sequel to "Spooky Dude".


Masthead for the old site, when we celebrated the week Goth Style.


Science works.


Magog, of the Magog Men's Warehouse.


Another movie never made.


Poyfather as an Anne Geddes picture.


Second of the series.


Mistress Cleo as the new Help Icon in Windows 2000.

The Following are Magic: The Gathering trading cards. Not that we played that stupid game. Really. Seriously, we didn't.








posted by HZA | 9:19 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr