|
Thursday, April 28, 2005
|
120'n. I'm much too exhausted to explain the verisimilitude of ass reaming I got from my local photo finisher today. Let's just say I got took for an extra 8 bucks in developing and printing. Now, 8 bucks may not seem like a lot, but as I'm getting older, frugality is becoming more of a terminal condition.
I did get back a roll of Fujifilm Superia 100 ISO I shot over the weekend. Man, I love the 120 version of this film! The size of medium format makes grain almost non existent, the color is good (since I haven't mastered my new scanner, the scans do look a little dull, but I dig it anyways) and best of all--it's cheaper than an Amarillo Hooker. I have no idea what the market condition of prostitution is in Amarillo, but I can only assume, affordable. CHECK OUT THE REST OF THE SCANS HERE!
---
Buddy Dave. Weirdest thing happened today when I went by the lobby and saw my Buddy Dave from J-E-M waiting for his interview. Too bad the position is way up in Round Rock and he's down somewhere on the Southeast Side of the River. I called him up after the interview and he said:
"Yeah, they asked me what I would do if it was my first day and then everybody started having a rubber band fight. Shit, I told them 'My ass would be working. It's my first day. Now, if I had been there for five years or something, that's a different story.'"
I couldn't stop laughing after that one.
posted by HZA | 9:47 PM | email | archive
