|
Wednesday, April 20, 2005
|
Two days of getting 'dicked'. So I'm ironing my shirt for work yesterday when the iron catches on the corner of a plastic bag and I subsequently smear the melted ink all over my nearly finished ironed shirt. I curse to myself, as I'm already a little late for work.
Today, I'm ironing my shirt when SOMEHOW honey finds it's way on to my shirt, seconds before I'm done ironing it. Sucks man, sucks to my assmar.
---
The Fortune Cookie. Wally, The General and I typically go to this chinese restaurant down the road at least once a week. The other week, I slipped the fortune cookie into my jacket pocket to munch on later. During class later that night, I was talking to some other students, when by no intent of my own, I reached into my pocket to pull the saved fortune cookie out.
After eating the cookie and starring at my fortune did I realize I just perpetuated my own stereotype. I should of wore my pajamas, conical hat and bamboo flip flops that night. The fortune wasn't even that great.
posted by HZA | 9:09 PM | email | archive
