Tuesday, April 12, 2005
The wave-thru. This is the story of the week. Last friday, my buddies and I decided to grab some brews at NXNW after work. Unbeknownst to me, they have complimentary valet parking. Unbeknownst to them, I just passed some serious gas in my car, so I was stuck driving around the parking lot looking for a decent open spot. I was unable to find one and relented to one of the valet guys to park my ride, which fortunately aired out in time.

Wally/Mike and I were waiting inside for Em and John to show up, which Em eventually did. About fifteen minutes after she showed up, The General shows up all sweaty:

"Those fucking valets took one look at my piece of shit car and waved me thru. I had to park across the street at REI. Assholes."

We couldn't stop laughing for at least fifteen minutes. The sixteenth minute came and we all agreed: that was some funny stuff.

Some other wackiness went on that night when we hooked up with Em's sister and her new boyfriend. All I can say was that we got bounced from a coffee shop because we didn't want to pay 7 bucks for some second rate Bruce Springsteen.

---

I'm working..on..a photo page. This is to encapsulate my entire photographic experience, so if you get a chance, check it out: HTTP://PHOTO.PGBCO.COM.

posted by HZA | 11:13 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr