Sunday, May 15, 2005
Congratulations.. to my sister, who graduated from Concordia last Saturday! She leaves college with a BS in Biology and 20K in the hole. Good job, and I leave with you something every white girl from Timbuktu to Timbukthree has skewered: "YOU GO GIRL!"

---

A Michael Douglas weekend. Cable played a couple Michael Douglas flicks this weekend , Fatal Attraction, Romancing the Stone and Jewel of the Nile. I've come to realize that M.Dougs has made a hollywood career out of being of the same consistency as oatmeal. However, I have to give props to any man who can take the same haircut through several decades (don't believe me? Check out Black Rain and Traffic. The only difference in the two movies are approximately 500 Japanese).

---

Star Wars III. Geeks, holla'. The final episode comes out this Saturday, so where my fanboys at? Am I going to check it out? You bet.

---


Hi, this is Dave from work. Nikon D1X, Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 AFD



Despite rampant internet rumors saying otherwise, camera size is a defacto indication of the degree of your photo professionalism. Nikon D1X, Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 AFD


Sexy Beast. Canon 10D, 17-40mm f/4L


Phones. Canon 10D, 17-40mm f/4L


Capital Floor. Canon 10D, 17-40mm f/4L


Cowboy. Canon 10D, 17-40mm f/4L

posted by HZA | 10:52 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr