|
Sunday, May 08, 2005
|
I've seen the camera and the damage done. Shot the wedding last night. Stayed out until the wee hours of the morning to finish it all up. No major hickups except the light was practically gone. Long left two of his cameras there for some backup, just in case. When I woke up and went into my room, I saw all the gear sprawled out on the floor..it was so sweet.
Em took the following shot after busting me with all those cameras hanging off my neck.
The funny thing is I had three more cameras to hang off my neck.
Yeah, a shoe and gear on the floor What a sight! My photo editor (Em) told me to get a nice crop of her berber carpet.
---
Two odd moments at the wedding:
1.) Some crazy looking dude comes outta nowhere on the dance floor, points an disposable camera at me, shouts something like, "Photographer!" and then takes a picture. He laughs and walks off, with the wacky eyes. I'm still not sure what the hell happened.
2.) Two of the flower girls are scooting across the floor, front-to-back on each other. Everyone's saying: "So cute! Get a pic of that!" I must of have been tired, but...I'M SORRY, THAT'S JUST F----- WEIRD. I'm sure no photolab will print that one.
3.) Not odd, but funny: Wally comes dressed to the 11's, when I notice he has a colored undershirt.
"Dude, you need to get a white undershirt."
"I don't have any."
Pause.
"You serious?"
"Yeah."
"So all along, I thought you were just color blind, but in reality, you don't have any white undershirts."
"Yeah. Pretty much."
Pause.
"We better get going."
posted by HZA | 10:11 PM | email | archive
