Wednesday, May 04, 2005
Where I stand on the subjects that matter:

- Scott Savol, booted, instead of the walking fetus, Federov. I really don't know what to say, because Scott has the voice, the looks, the charisma. That is, if you're a 300 lbs. wife beater from the State of O, you have the voice, the looks, the charisma.

- I saw the Divine Intervention Dateline NBC special (preceding the Bull Pullman mega-action thriller, Revelation) tonight. If all the miracles did happen to those people, there is only one logical conclusion: God hates sinners.

- My thoughts on the Katie Holmes/Tom Cruise romance: Let's get this straight, I'd date Tom Cruise. What's the big deal?

- My new favorite saying to benevolent G@y people: "Hey, you take in the ass, but I'm down with you. You aight."

---




posted by HZA | 9:32 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr