|
Thursday, June 02, 2005
|
Photoblog..I decided to convert PHOTO.PGBCO.COM to a photoblog, where I'll be posting my deliriously boring photographs. Click on the link above to check it out (for those of you who has seen most of my photos, i'll be reposting them there to keep them archived).
---
Home Ownership Sucks - the Sequel. Em called me at work the other day to tell me she got 'buzzed' by a buzzard. Apparently, the scavenger picked up a flattened squirrel and decided to eat out at in my yard. It eventually flew off, but it left it's dinner.
Disposing of a rather large squirrel after work is no picnic, especially when I dropped it in the garbage and his beady, glassed over eyes looked back at me. Poor bastard.
---
Deep Throat revealed! That's one nickname I'm glad I don't have. The lack of respect I get already would be reduced to null.
posted by HZA | 10:45 PM | email | archive
