|
Wednesday, June 29, 2005
|
Taking the proverbial bullet for the proverbial team. I went to Em's company's happy hour last night because free drinks are too damn hard to pass up. The Wally Champ was being his usual self deprecating self, so I had to drive over his place, slap him around and tell him to put on some of that five-year old Jovan Musk he has sitting around.
He got another date out of it at least. As for myself, I missed my 7:30PM eBay auction (which happened to go at really good price). As the saying goes (immortalized by the greatest dramedy of the last five years, How to lose a guy in 10 days):
"BOOSHIT."
P.S.-Good job Wally. Time to get a loan out on some cutting shears for that non-Samson-esque mane of yours.
---
Emily vs The Neighborhood Part II: New Blood. There was some guy who keep backing in and out of the driveway the other day and everytime he did, Em would look through the window and mutter "that MUTHERFUCKER...ooooooh that MUTHERFUCKER. I HATE HIM."
He was probably rushing out to save a sack full of kittens that were drowning. But to my baby, the driveway and our front curb--that shit's sacrosanct.
posted by HZA | 7:20 PM | email | archive
