|
Thursday, June 09, 2005
|
Tv man. I've been watching some TV tonight, and here's what I think:
1.) Chaotic with Britney Spears and whatever his name is. Any minute now, I'm waiting for this show to break out into a celebrity porno tape--it's that bad. There's only so much "She (Britney) was the only one that believed in me" shit you can take. Newlyweds with Nick and Jessica is a much better product.
2.) MTV Movie Awards - The first televised appearance of Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise. Katie Holmes instantly turned into 'that young bitch that stole Tom Cruise' in the eyes of millions of ladies (and some men). I still think he should get back with Renee Zellweger, because nobody's thinking about the welfare of poor Jonathan Lipnicki (aka, "Human Head Weights 8 lbs. Kid").
3.) Most Extreme Challenge - This show still rocks. Every once in a while, I like to go brain dead and watch this show.
---
Emily, riding the comedy train. Emily came up with this comedy routine she does almost every day now. I'll be on my computer or handling my cameras and she'll be standing nearby with a bottle of water in her hand. Then she suddenly goes all wacky and pretends to accidently spill water all over my stuff (the cap is still on), while making "Ooooooh! Whooops!" phrases.
It's pretty funny when she does it, but then it goes on for at least three minutes. She's still laughing and pretending to spill water, but the magic soon fades, much like Spaceballs The Movie.
posted by HZA | 10:28 PM | email | archive
