Sunday, July 31, 2005
South Padre or Bust. Em and I are going to South Padre Island at the end of the month for some fun in the sun, or at least the next best thing, fun. My personal pick would have been the Sheraton, but it would of cost us nearly 600 bucks just for the hotel, so we decided to book at a relatively new resort call La Copa. Nestled on the south beach, La Copa has all the amenities that you would expect from a world class hotel: towels, blankets and complimentary doors.

---

Blow. Out. I hate this show more than anything you could imagine. If you haven't checked it out yet, it's a reality show about a pseudo-h0mo-sexual hair dresser who loves to talk about himself. He looks like Patrick Swayze's scruffier little brother who everyone was a little uneasy around in the locker room.

I'm convinced the only thing he does to people's hair is 'fluff' it up. Straight up you, straight up.
posted by HZA | 11:32 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr