Saturday, August 13, 2005
Ghetto hair style. I had to go to the local C0st Cutters to get a haircut this week because there was no way in hell I was going to be able to make it out to my Sister-In-Law's after work. Big mistake.

When I got there, there were about fifty kids waiting to get haircuts and only three people cutting hair. I got picked for the next up lotto and got a disgruntled, pot bellied woman who was a heavy breather.

"So, whayyawant?"

"Just a 1/4" off the top and a number 4 on the--"

"Uhh-hhmm."

Then she started to cut my hair. Next to me, one wankster was giving a fade to another wankster:

"DOOOGGG! I was like, BITCH! Get me a can of that Ole' E when you go to the store."

"Ahh hell no dawg, WHAT! WHAT!"

Then they both started barking.

Meanwhile, the heavy breather's doing her own thing with my hair. I felt like it was my first night in prison, just out of place and crying like a bitch. After she was done cutting my hair, she took a mirror and held it up my face:

"You like the back?"

"I can't see it, let me turn aro--"

"Good. Pay up da' front please."

Worst haircut experience, almost ever.
posted by HZA | 9:33 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr