|
Monday, September 05, 2005
|
I got hood rats. Was washing the X-X-XTerra the other day when a hood rat approached me, mumbled something and asked if I wanted to purchase any of her knock off candy goods. They were the knock-off goods with titles that describe what the product was, such as "Candy Covered Sticks" and "Crunchy Thing."
I had to pass, because in all honesty, I didn't want any sweets.
"Well, would you like to donate any money?"
I asked for what and she said for her charity organization.
"Did you live in New Orleans? Then I'll donate."
"Mister, do you want to buy anything from me, or not?"
"I'm cool."
She just looks at me.
"Seriously, I'm cool."
And then she walked off, to sell her candied goods to another dude.
---
Anthony Bordain-a-thon. Em bought me Anthony Bordain's A Cook's Tour this weekend and I'm almost finished with it. The only way I can describe it is On the Road meets the Food Network.
I seriously gotta lend this book to Method-Joe.
posted by HZA | 1:11 PM | email | archive
