Wednesday, September 14, 2005
Most productive birthday, of the century. So I spent the day off from work, which was entirely productive on and offline. I kept a running journal of the day's activities:

1.) Woke up, played WoW for about an hour.

2.) Decided to go take some pictures out at the Wild Basin Preserve. Ran into a guy with his shirt off, walking around on his lunch break. Imagine the infamous 'bigfoot footage' and you'll get an idea of the body hair I saw.

3.) Came home and had lunch with Em. Em made me 18-24 cupcakes for my birthday, because according to her, "You have to use the entire box of cake mix." So if any Hurricane Katrina refugees need food, I got surplus cupcakes.

4.) Went to the post office to mail back a textbook for Em. USPS People are pretty nice, considering they usually see all kinds of people. It's a happy place.

5.) Cut the grass, washed the Ferrari-San (what I effectionally call my Acura) and did some homework for class tomorrow night.

6.) Capped it off with a few hours of WoW. I'm thinking about going out to get a burger, but you know, I've already accomplished everything on my checklist.

Em took me to Fry's yesterday for a birthday gift, but as Nguyen Scrooge, I figured I could get anything there cheaper online. The only thing that would make this the greatest birthday ever was if I had a cupcake..oh wait, I got 20-something of them.
posted by HZA | 8:01 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr