|
Thursday, September 22, 2005
|
Terror in the Hills. I've been hearing reports that all the water and bread are out of stock everywhere in Central Texas because of Hurricane Rita. People are complaining that they can't get any bread/water, because damnit, they must have bread and water.
Well guess what: tough titties. I'm fortunate enough to have a wife with bulk foresight to load up on those things just in case (for say, a post-apocalyptic hip-hop zombie scenario). We also got bags and bags of coffee beans from exotic locales, so if any refugees from the coast are looking for a mild Ethiopian blend to pass the morning, we got you covered.
---
H-Dog sweeps the T-Shirt Design Contest. I cleaned house at the company t-shirt design competition for The Race for the Cure. I got a balloon and a gift certificate.
The General said I should get into the T-Shirt Design business for Races for other Cures, such as The Race for the Cure for Headaches, The Race for the Cure for The Common Cold and The Race for the Cure for the Ugly.
In other work news, The G and I got a new boss and they're moving us to another place in the office. We'll see how that goes.
posted by HZA | 11:23 PM | email | archive
