Wednesday, October 12, 2005
The General, Hater. I'm almost done with the first half of my two week notice at A-R-A and The General's already giving me shit. He turned around today and said, "While you're busy saying goodbye to people, I'm doing all the f--- work."

Immediately after that, I tell a future ex-co-worker, "The reason I'm leaving is that fat f-- over there doesn't pull his own weight."

The dissing continued when he gave Wally a whole cookie and only half a cookie to me.

I'm just kidding though..I'm going to miss working with those guys, especially that sick, disgusting, chubby m---f----.

---

Em's shakeup. Em was telling me that there's a shakeup in her small department. I'm not at liberty to talk about it since we are, essentially, competitors in the Credit Union Industry. All I gotta say is tha T.Licious and I are going to bring a new level of servitude to the banking landscape, something beyond synergy and slightly before epoch making.

Stay tuned.

---

Wedding-Thon. Got two weddings to shoot this weekend, one for my buddy The Gimp and one for LaRita next monday. Gotta go warm up the camera batteries, clean up the lenses and be prepared to be the Bride's personal punching bag.
posted by HZA | 10:48 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr