Sunday, October 16, 2005
The Gimp's Wedding: 100% Complete. Well, the first thing you should know about having a wedding in a cave (a locale in which you cannot smoke or use the restroom) is that your legs have better be up to snuff when making the trekk back to the surface. I had to make the road out of perdition at least 6-7 times and my thighs felt like I'd been riding Rocky, the electric bull of Ft. Worth all night long.

Despite the harrowing physical drain of the location, it turned out really nice. The centerpieces had masks from the little halloween kiddies from A Nightmare Before Christmas, which I thought was pretty cool. I was a little suprised Shawn/The Gimp didn't hire someone to come out of a side cave with a fake chainsaw and hockey mask to scare guests, but at my old age, things aren't what they appear anymore.

P.Diddy gave a rousing 2-Minute ceremony that brought down the house and his sweat glands. As the lowly photographer, no break was given (or offered), and I was harrassed all night by what I would call a, disgusting, guest. I'm not going to name names or "call" anyone out, but John, I'm going to do something nasty to your coffee at work. You better sleep with one eye open, because the Tet Offensive's coming a little earlier than planned.

Here are some pics:





























posted by HZA | 10:26 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr