|
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
|
I know it's been a long time since I rapped with ya.. I started the new job yesterday and it started off with a bang. We picked up the last piece of our I.T.-FORCE-FOUR team from the North Branch and headed to Houston's for the inaugral lunch. I thought I'd try the steak rare, which was a bad move on my part because it was like cutting into my arm. Also, the fourth IT member is, for a lack of a better word, disgusting. A disgusting eater. Well, you know. It literally churned my stomach.
While up at the North Branch, I was introduced to some lady and she suddenly turns around and goes off on this tirade about how her son got thrown into a juvenile detention hall. She was obviously irratated because she was at the point of tears. Man.
---
Last Luncheon. Speaking of luncheon's, the A-R-A luncheon went off with a bang when The General knocked over the table and spilt water everywhere. A wave of apologies ensued. You had to be there.
Also, it was nice to see The General's face as I was showered with gifts from my coworkers. I could tell deep down inside that he was completely disgusted with the whole arrangement. But anyways, big up's to my A-R-A Krew--holla'.
posted by HZA | 7:04 PM | email | archive
