|
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
|
Three Days, Three Gigs. I shot over 3 Gigabytes worth of pictures this weekend and processed over 600 images. While my eye is tired, the Canon 1D MKII just looked at me in self-disgust. By the second wedding yesterday, there was still full charge on the Ni-Mh battery.
Here are the Greyhounds photos from Sunday.
I got alot of good shots at LaRita's wedding (more than usual), which made everything much easier. The funny moment came when someone said to me, "You know what shot I really like? The one where the Groom and Bride are looking at the wedding rings."
"Yeah?" I replied, "Well, I don't do those."
Later on, I asked LaRita if she wanted a shot like that and she just looked at me funny and said "No, that's alright."
---
The Luncheon, of the Gods. There's a goodbye luncheon at work, in my honor. This had apparently disgusted The General so much, he refused to sign up to bring a dish. He was called out on this today, so he finally buckled and signed his sloppy X on the sheet.
I told him, "Hey man, don't come unless you're going to bring something good."
"How about I bring some of my Wife's Hambuger Helper with Peas?" He said.
"That's fine, just don't ruin my special day."
I've got a feeling that he's coming empty-handed, so I'm going to ask the Wally Champ to man the doors and ask participants to show a proof of dish. If not, bounce em'.
posted by HZA | 10:40 PM | email | archive
