Saturday, November 12, 2005
Work. Man, this was one heck of a week at work. T.Licious and I worked three straight 10+ hour days in preperation for the company training day. Everything was smooth up till the point we got up to do our presentations. Fortunately, we had enough humor in our demos, we brought the house down.

During the steak cooking, Big Daddy (the Accounting Manager) gave a piece of meat for PaulWall to try, saying, "Man, that tasted good."

Cody replied, "Is there anything you eat that you don't think is good?"

"Yeah, your mom, bitch!" PaulWall quipped back.

Talk about a perfect comeback. I dream of situations like that.

---

Apologies. This a true story: Franky sleeps between us in the bed, which I don't understand, because I put him in his crate before we got to sleep. He doesn't sleep like a regular dog, because I he probably thinks he's human. Franky sleeps on his side, with the covers up to his chest and his head on the pillow. Yeah, it looks stranger than it sounds.

The other night, I went turned over and ran into him. I heard him get startled and in a dazed moment I said, "Oh, man, I'm so sorry Franky." I then proceeded to turn the other way.

Wait a second, did I just apologize to my dog in MY bed? I've officially dropped three pegs down in our Family Totem pole. I'm sure the coffee maker get's precedent over me.

---

Albert's Wedding. Going to Shiner, TX today to see my man Albert get hitched.
posted by HZA | 8:00 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr