|
Wednesday, December 21, 2005
|
I Hate my iPod. I'm pretty convinced that the iPod series of MP3 players are one of the buggiest devices ever made by mankind. I hadn't used mine in a couple of weeks and went on a one way ticket to hell and back trying to get *any* of my computers to recognize it.
I sat there in frustration and then plugged it in after two days of getting close to throwing it out the window..and it finally was recognized. What makes it worse is the new iPod Video that is out for the same price as I paid for mine earlier this year. I'm getting too cheap to deal with obsolescence.
---
Coldplay on Austin City Limits. Saw the encore presentation on PBS last night--pretty awesome. I liked Chris Martin's Michael Bolton joke.
---
Carl Zeiss in Nikon F-Mount. Have you heard the scoop? Carl Zeiss will be manufacturing lenses for the Nikon F-Mount, in presumably manual focus mode. Too bad us Canon users are left in the dark. We'll have to scrap the used C/Y market.
posted by HZA | 6:54 PM | email | archive
