Monday, December 26, 2005
Merry New Year! Spent some time with the families this Christmas, and boy I can't wait for it to get back to normal. I did get some cool stuff for Christmas, so thanks to everyone who has ever thought about getting me anything for the Holiday's. Some highlights:

1.) 60-Day Subscription to World of Warcraft from Katy (The Fever's girlfriend). Hear that G? I'm back.
2.) Clothes from everyone. I got a Harley Davidson T-Shirt from Sue--great for my next biker rally!
3.) A lotto ticket for the drawing tomorrow night. If I win, I promised my family that this would be the last Christmas they would see me.
4.) A hip leather messenger from Em'..so hip, it's too cool for me.
5.) ..And the pièce de résistance from Em:

iPod Video!



But wait, there's more. Em had the following engraved on the back (Clever? I would think so):


posted by HZA | 4:05 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr