Monday, December 12, 2005



This puppy went for my nipple last week. We watched this little guy for a week, which was a suprise gift from Amy's mom to her as a graduation gift. He slept on my chest one night because of his imbittered whining. At one point, I took my shirt off and next thing I knew, I was being milked.

Damn.

---

The General get's a new G-Ride. The General's old busted joint finally died on him last week and he invested in a new ride. From what Wally said about it, it has leather. Wow, leather. What's next? Eating with utensils? Muahahah.

T-Licious finally cracked open his XBOX-360 the other week and I got to check it out last week. Madden 06 and NBA 2K6 look pretty stunning. I took my annual ass kicking from T on Madden 06, so I'm good for it this year.

---

Lance Armstrong. I seriously think I cut off Lance Armstrong today in traffic. He was driving a Range Rover. It may have not been him, but I'm pretty sure it was. First thing that came to my mind was, "I lead this peloton, bitch."
posted by HZA | 10:04 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr